Are you a COVID-19 Survivor?
Although the majority of people recover from COVID-19 without any long-lasting effects, many people have a longer road to recovery. The NHS is offering help to people who may have 'long-COVID.'
Below is a list of resources which may also help in your COVID-19 recovery:
1. For general information and self-management advice for those recovering from COVID, we recommend the websites:
2. For fatigue management please see:
3. For breathing techniques for COVID recovery:
4. For sleep difficulty and sleep hygiene advice we recommend the website: https://thesleepcharity.org.uk/information-support/adults/
5. Anosmia advice and support:
6. Feeling anxious, low in mood and having difficulty sleeping is very common when recovering from COVID-19, the mind charity website has some excellent information: https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/coronavirus/
7. For psychological support, please know that you can refer yourself directly without a referral to the NHS psychological therapies service (IAPT) at this website:
Mental health - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
Services include talking therapies, such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), counselling, other therapies, and guided self-help and help for common mental health problems, like anxiety and depression.